Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"A Touch of Christmas" Starts

Hi everybody! 
Thanks for the beautiful emails and comments. It certainly makes this journey very special beeing able to share it with you like this.  The address of the blog were everythig is being archived  and can be reviewed is
Please go ahead and post your thoughts! 
They will certainly be momentos we will treasure!

Love always,
Matt and Pia

Monday, November 30, 2009



Today, we started rehearsals for “A Touch of Christmas” . We need to put this one-hour program together in two weeks for a gig at Ten East Washington on December 13. We have already been working on the music and some of the choreography, but there is still much to do and in a very short time. So, for the next two weeks, you know what we’ll be doing…


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I started to look at wedding rings designs online. Once again, there is SO much out there but the price selection is pretty good. There is something for each budget. So the thing is going to be to nail down a design.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

There was not much today, but work for the concert and flipping through an edition of “Bride” that I got. I didn’t find much that I liked. Quite frankly, I think it is better just to surf the web, though you might get drowned in the process.


I think back to when the internet didn’t exist or was not readily available to everybody…(Yes kids, there was such a time!  And NO TEXTING EITHER!) Just looking for ideas would have been exhausting. Granted, I would have probably bought a pile of magazines.

And then the excruciating pain of having to shop from one store to the next when you hate shopping. There’s only two places I like to go to, Kirkland and Hobby Lobby. I can stay in Hobby Lobby for hours, looking, getting ideas, seeing what they have, especially when I am designing the details of a show and I am working on the wardrobe.

Matt and I also like to go to Barnes and Noble. Don’t you just love the smell of books and coffee! And of course, I can spend hours in the music department.

I have also been looking at wedding invitation sets when shopping. There are some basic good choices that, with the addition of a special touch, can really turn outstanding. I have something in mind, but I need to let the ideas simmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment