Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Wedding Purchase


Thursday, December 3, 2009

OK, today was one of those days. I spent endless hours working on trying to print the poster for the show. Absolutely, NO LUCK! I did the route through the three printers, I run out of ink, then tried poster printing the image. Heck! I could not get a decent result.

Finally, at 9 pm I called Kinko’s, sent them the file and asked them to print it in photo paper. When I got there at 10:30 pm the lady – who, quite frankly, was not very customer oriented and appeared not to want to be there – had printed it in poster paper rather than in photo paper. Unfortunately, the price in photo paper was three times higher so I had to live with what they had done.


Friday, December 4, 2009


This morning I mounted the poster so I could drop it later in day at Ten East Washington. Jeanne and I got together for lunch and then we went to drop the poster in Newnan.

On our way back, we stopped at Barnes and Noble. I found the perfect planner, “Bride’s Year Ahead” or I should say it found me as it usually happens when things are right. I also got a book called “Stylish Weddings for Less”. So we could say these are the first wedding expenses (except the “Bride” magazine that I bought a couple of weeks ago.) They both have lots of great ideas and suggestions. Next step is to sit down, go through them and mark the interesting stuff.

Later in the day the girls came for rehearsal, except Jill. We are now rehearsing 3 hours a day until the day of the show. We worked on the choreography for “My Favorite Things” and “Winter Wonderland.” There is a lot of work to do, but I think it is going to be a good show.


Saturday, December 5, 2009

It’s been another busy day. Matt and I had to go downtown in the morning and then the girls came for rehearsal in the afternoon. We had a couple of Christmas concerts by friends we wanted to make, but we couldn’t get the schedules to work.


I also need to get some workouts in. With so much stuff going on, I am starting to miss a day here and there. Not good…

No comments:

Post a Comment