Wednesday, January 13, 2010



To view the blog, please follow this link: http://mattandpia.blogspot.com/


Monday, December 14, 2009


Today was a day of relaxation, chillin’ and unwinding. Did some more web surfing, mostly looking for bouquet designs. There are many, many beautiful ideas but, once again, nothing that makes me say “that’s it!”

So it’s going to be designing duty again. I have something in mind that I think will work very nicely…


Tuesday, December 15, 2009


I had to catch up with every day life today, so it was pretty much opening mail, reading emails and paying bills.

Did some more online surfing, a bit of this and a bit of that, getting ideas here and there.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009



With Christmas being barely a week a way, it is time to start getting ready for it!





Thursday, December 17, 2009


Well, I spent the day putting all the music gear back in place. Not much fun but has to be done.



Friday, December 18, 2009

I finally got to decorate the house for Christmas. Unfortunately, whenever we have a show this time of the year, this always ends up happening almost at the last minute.







Saturday, December 19, 2009

This year we have all agreed to only give presents to the kids, but I still have to start. I am usually done about a month before. Not this year. It is time to get going.


My mom will be coming to prepare sauce with Matt as we will be having lasagna for Christmas, so I also have to go shopping for that also.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment