Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not Much, Just Thoughts

To view the blog in the published website
or any pictures or attachments you might not be able to see, as well as to post comments
please follow this link:


Saturday, February 6, 2010

We went to Mass today and then stopped by Publix. Not much happening…

Thought of the day:

“A laugh at your own expense costs you nothing.”
(Mary H. Waldrip, Writer)



Having a sense of humor and flexibility about ourselves is mighty handy, I would say. It is certainly better than others having it at our expense and without our approval. And taking ourselves not too seriously all the time can certainly save us a lot of aggravation, don’t you think so?


Sunday, February 7, 2010

I found a really good recipe for a low carb cheesecake; only 2 grams per serving and it tastes so good! What and aid for our diet! Let’s see how in shape we can get for the wedding. As it is, Little Matt already started and, per his posting in FB, already lost 10 pounds.

Thought of the day:

“Let me tonight look back across the span
‘Twixt dawn and dark, and to my conscience say –
Because of some good act to beast or man –
“The world is better that I live today.”
(Ella Wheeler Wilcox, Nineteenth-century Poet)

What could make a life more poetic than living up to this with just a simple act everyday? If we would just remember…


Monday, February 8, 2010

Today was just a slow day. Didn’t feel very good so I took it easy.

Thought of the day:

“Often the search proves more profitable than the goal.”
(E. I. Konigsburg, Author and Illustrator)

Well, we have heard or read this in many different ways and with many different words so many times. But it is true. Maybe that’s why so many have and continue to express this thought over and over again. I hope I can have it more present so I can have more awareness during the ride.


I promise to savor the path to November more, not letting the bumps in the road throw us of course, remembering, when all is said and done, it is just a representation of our life together. And there is so much more to come...which we hope we will continue to share with those we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment